JUNIOR CREATIVE TEAM - AUCKLAND
Are you junior creative team with a hunger to work with some talented seniors?
This integrated Auckland agency is looking for a new star team to work with their senior teams. You'll have a few years experience, have worked across some brand, retail and digital, and are keen to be part of a team doing extraordinary work, in a supportive and fun culture.
If you are looking to make a positive impact on your career, then you need to get in touch now. This role is a goodie and the sooner you get in touch the sooner you get a chance to crack into those briefs!
UX / DIGITAL PRODUCT DESIGNER - WELLINGTON
You create seamless interactions and care about customer needs. We let you design your work-life balance.
This SaaS client makes dynamic documentation — easing the pain of business and technology change. They believe in visualization, collaboration, and purposeful communication. As a young, growing, SaaS startup the product is being used by large corporates, government agencies, and small tech vendors. We’re looking for a passionate and mature designer to detail our user flows and lead the design as we mature.
What you will do:
- Engage customers to gather insight
- Work with the product owner to set the roadmap for UX and product features
- Take design principles and user research and turn them into delightful interactions
- Own the UX/UI and all visual design (SaaS platform, website, etc)
- Work alongside our dev team to problem solve and implement your designs
- Clarify the complexity, ideate solutions, develop designs, finesse implementation, and deliver great product every release.
- Extensive portfolio of work proving experience in researching, designing and delivering digital products
- Fluency in Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, CSS handover, and your preferred tools
- Basic knowledge of user research methods and confidence to approach managers and leadership when gathering customer insight
- Up to date with the latest trends and standards
- Fast-learner to come up to speed in this technical environment
- Listener with the soft skills to foster a productive environment with the developers and other team members
- Visual communicator - you don’t write memos, you sketch to get your point across
Nice to have extras:
- Experience working in a fast-paced startup environment with minimal structure, no one will sign off your work. It’s your work, own it. (But we’re here to collaborate and support.)
- Experience and enjoyment crafting words to go with your visuals — create marketing and messaging
- Beautiful UI craft - we’ve got a visual brand and design system already in place but we’re always progressing
- OR a technical background with some front-end dev skills and Agile leadership practices
Perks of working here:
- Great work environment: central CBD, quality coffee, windows, office dog, big whiteboards, pool table, and the space to get away from everyone.
- Ability to work remote or with flexible hours (we encourage a mid-day surf or mountain bike ride)
- Passionate team - “if it’s worth doing, it’s worth doing well” - both professionally and personally
We’re a flexible employer and we want to tailor a work environment that enables you to design your life. This role is a employee position that is part-time or full-time. A full-time position may include providing similar professional services to some of our customers. Let’s make it work for you and your goals.
CREATIVE DIRECTOR DIGITAL - AUCKLAND
My client is looking for a Creative Director, a strong conceptual thinker who has a proven ideation process, while being able to lead and mentor a growing team, and deliver a compelling digital/integrated solution for the clients and brands they work with.
You have a digital focus and with it an innate ability to craft and execute effective and meaningful design experiences. Your expertise in tech and problem-solving will help to elevate brand awareness and user experience across the integrated digital products and campaigns over a diverse range of clients.
With a track record that demonstrates the production of compelling content and a thorough knowledge of UX/CX principles, you'll be well versed in the crafting and execution of outstanding creative ideas.
Part of your leadership success will be around the ability to inspire others. You are an integral cog in the wheel that will help continue to shape the culture of this agency to one of the most creative agencies in the business.
This is your chance to take on an opportunity that sees you become a successful part of a culture and team that are paving the way to amazing success.
UX DIRECTOR - AUCKLAND
You will be responsible for the continued growth, evolution and development of the design discipline, lead a strategic design team that integrates human-centred thinking and design practices to uncover new ways of innovating, growing and evolving our client’s business.
A trusted partner for clients as well as internal teams to ensure quality of relationship and work product. You will ensure human centred design principles are woven into the agency's offering and develop people, processes, initiatives and culture to help achieve organisational growth. You'll be able to lead a team that delivers world-class design solutions. Provide strategic guidance, training, inspiration, motivation and advice in order to up skill and improve the entire department. Nurture key talent and assist with retention.
- Produce and craft human-centred design solutions in response to creative and strategic briefs.
- Refine the design philosophies, processes and systems to improve quality of output, team engagement and efficiency.
- Manage the overall output of the Design Department. Inspire and motivate design teams to exceed client expectations. Promote continual improvement and actively contribute to a culture of innovation, excellence and accountability
- Manage the design staff and review staff members’ performance
- Provide thought-leadership internally and externally.
- Drive the collaborative efforts between the agencies client service, strategy, creative, and technology departments.
- 5+ years experience in a design or creative leadership role
- Extensive experience with the design thinking methodology and applying human-centered design principles
- Proven experience delivering world class design work
- Excellent presentation and communication skills at all levels of both internal and client organisations
- Proven leadership skills
INTERMEDIATE UX / UI DESIGNER - AUCKALND
You've already cut you teeth in an agency or brand. And you've got systems and an efficient working methodology that sees you construct and design incredible user experiences.
From wireframing, to UI build in online projects, you show initiative, digging deep into understanding the user requirement and implementing those insights into the design outcome.
Confident and ambitious, you'll be ready to learn from the senior team and they'll help to guide you to evolve further in your carer.
This is a an exciting role for an intermediate looking to grow their career over a variety of great brands.
INTERMEDIATE UI/UX DESIGNER
Are you an intermediate designer with great promise, that wants to learn the dark arts of User Experience and User Interface design. You'll need to be qualified and trained designer with a love of digital.
They would be working under our UX/UI lead, learning all his tricks and theories, and under the watch of our wonderful and super-experienced Creative Director, who would provide all the mentorship and design direction needed to grow into a great design talent.
Our projects and work are all based on user centred design and we have a number tools we use to get into the heads of the users and design the best online experience for them while satisfying our client’s business needs and. This forms the base of our digital approach and from here we look to the rest of the brand to create a user interface that will surprise and delight, and become an integral part of the client’s brand.
This company believes in the power of design and we believe all our designers need to understand how design works across other parts of the brand, including print and packaging.
We need someone who is relentlessly meticulous but also fast and efficient.