4TH JULY 2017 (REF MAS036)
An awesome opportunity has come up in Auckland at an independent agency with a digital focus. You will be amazed by the talent in the room and the growth of the agency. This opportunity with see your career reach new heights.
- Generate and refine branding and campaign concepts that position our clients in market in creative and compelling ways.
- Write manifestos, campaign lines, brand film & radio scripts, headlines and body copy.
- Attend shoots and recordings and direct talent where required.
- Prepare social content calendars and write post and ad copy for social networks including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Edit and write long form website and app copy.
- Prepare blog posts, articles and press releases for our clients.
- Edit blog posts, presentations, articles and press releases.
- Proof content prior to publication, print or presentation.
- 3 - 7 years experience as a professional creative copywriter.
- A portfolio that includes world class creative ideas and long form copy examples.
- Impeccable knowledge of grammar. You take your craft seriously.
- A versatile command of tone and style. You can write for any audience.
- Basic scamping ability. You can draw up an idea well enough to communicate it clearly.
- Basic understanding of Adobe Creative Suite. You can open files and edit copy.
- A team player. You work comfortably as a part of a team that mixes up the traditional creative pairings.
- Comfortable in front of the client. You’re happy to present your ideas and you know how to read a room.
Get in touch now for a confidential chat.
SENIOR AND INTERMEDIATE INTERACTION DESIGNERS -
4TH JULY 2017 (REF MAS032)
As an Interaction Designer you will be working at the intersection of artisan and behavioural science; in a design environment. Your primary mission will be to understand our client’s user and business needs and transform that understanding into user-focused and intuitive products, interfaces, platforms and journeys for mobile, web and more.
Your tasks will include the creation of finished visual interface designs, rapid prototypes, user scenarios, mock-ups and flows.
Other tasks will include:
• Validating ideas and designs through user testing and beta testing - e.g. split testing.
• Designing new user experiences from low-fidelity sketches to hi-fidelity pixel perfect mock-ups.
• Assessing recently released product features to identify potential areas of improvement.
• Developing interactive experiences and visualizations to bring client data to life.
• Working in a sprint environment to validate design concepts with stakeholders and customers.
• Highly detailed communication of design principles + direction, as well as design specifications to front end and back end development teams.
You'll also be ready to branch out and try your hand in adjacent design domains, and support the team as needed.
Some areas that we would look favourably at include;
• A strong work portfolio that demonstrates your systematic and creative design thinking as well as a deep understanding of UI/UX best practices.
• A minimum of five years of UX or interaction design experience; experience with responsive web design and typical frameworks, such as Bootstrap.
• Strong ability to recognize and predict use cases and user interaction, balancing the "happy path" with edge cases, and incorporate them into designs.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills (the ability to effectively sell an idea based on its merit).
• Deep understanding of information design / architecture, based on both general principles and specific user psychology.
• Proficiency in graphic design, digital art, a sensitivity to typography, visual hierarchy, colour, layout, and a general awareness of materials/textures.
• Experience in working with a cross-functional team or rapid software development lifecycle, ideally including Lean UX and agile methodologies.
• A sense of humour and the inclination to wear shoes at least some of the time.
SENIOR ART DIRECTOR - ADVERTISING AGENCY
14TH JUNE 2017 - Ref MAS030
Injection of dynamism, energy and enthusiasm to work in a truly multi-disciplinary way within this leading independent. You'll show the diversity in the way you think help to guide and mentor staff, and work alongside the production and creative teams to help to bring a fresh and new perspective to the roster of brand, FMCG and retail accounts.
Known for its warm, fun and supportive culture this will be one opportunity you don't want to miss out on.
CREATIVE DIRECTOR - RETAIL - ADVERTISING AGENCY
14TH JUNE 2017 - Ref MAS029
For the love of Retail!
Working with the Executive Creative Director and the teams you will be the CD on the Retail side of the business, working with all members of the creative team to produce some outstanding and out of the box executions.
You will need to have a proven ability to show your integrated approaches to the retail space from mailers through to TVC and beyond. Your client facing and presentation skills must be superb helping to guide the clients in a strategy that shows true engagement with its customers while adhering to the brand's vision and personality.
DIGITAL MARKETING COORDINATOR - INTERIOR DESIGN/HOMEWARES
7TH JUNE 2017 (MAS028)
Love Interior Design and Homewares? Excited by a prospect of a client side role? An excellent opportunity for an intermediate content marketing and social media expert to get inside an established brand and help make it their own. Supporting the Marketing Director with events and helping implement the brand/social strategy the role includes, updating the company website, managing ecommerce/CRM, composing content and posts to social media channels. You have a strong grasp of SEO and proven ability to run successful campaigns. The team is fun and in offices just on city fringe this is a great chance to put your stake in the ground and help this brand achieve some great strategic results.
CONTRACT DESIGNER - INTERIOR DESIGN/HOMEWARES
30TH MAY 2017 (MAS027)
Wanting a chance to sink your teeth into a client side contract role? We need an hands on intermediate/snr designer experienced with online/offline catalogues, EDM and Social Media design (banners, posts) and advertising. Must have a fantastic grasp of Photoshop and Indesign, photographic knowledge a bonus, must have worked extensively with Campaign Monitors for EDM.
DIGITAL ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - INDIE
ACTIVATION/EXPERIENTAL AND DIGITAL your thing? You know what is it to look at the project with a client view supporting the needs and fostering the good relationship. Working closely with the Digital Producers and CD's you'll get a change to work across some bluechip clients on some fantastic digital projects.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of a great team with extensive experience in this space.
INTERMEDIATE MAC OP - MULTINATIONAL
18th May 2017 (MAS021)
You've eager and wanting to show your fantastic skill set. You've got a great eye for design, attention to detail, have focus and eagerness to grow in your career. This role is a step in the right direction, supportive team, fab clients. Retail and digital experience a real advantage here
DESIGN SUIT - JUNIOR
27th April 2017 (MAS015)
Looking to step into an account service career in leading independent. Our client has award winning work and a close and intimate team. That means you get to work across the board on clients, and working in a truly collaborative way. For those wanting a start in a great creative environment this is for you.
DIGITAL ACCOUNT MANAGER - AUCKLAND
7th April (MAS014)
You'll be the main point of communication for clients during projects & campaigns, serving as the primary coordinator and communicator of all your client’s projects internally. This position collaborates with multiple project teams across client service, creative and technical capabilities. Our Account Managers provide unique oversight and perspective to maintain a common goal while increasing knowledge, communication, and awareness between team members and the client.
DIGITAL STRATEGIST - AUCKLAND
7th April (MAS013)
Strategists are the devoted solutionists and problem solvers responsible for the strategy and performance of digital campaigns and technology assets. You will use a wide variety of expertise across art direction, UX design, technical architecture design, performance optimisation, SEO, digital media and UX testing to ensure the performance of our client’s campaigns and technology assets exceeds their expectations and the project brief.
Senior UI/UX DESIGNER - AUCKLAND
7TH April (MAS012)
This role sees you work with our Agency key clients to create intuitive, engaging experiences that people love. Your have a thorough understanding of how a product should look, feel and work, and understand what users need and want. You'll work closely with a cross-discipline team of project managers, visual designers, strategists, copywriters and developers to concept, design, prototype, test, and iterate products until they exceed our client's business objectives and our own high standards.
CONTRACT PHP - SERVER SIDE DEVELOPERS - AUCKLAND
7TH APRIL - (MAS011)
- Lead the design of server-side development solutions for managing data and data flow within applications.
- Hand code web-based applications, web pages, emails, and web-based mobile experiences
- Integrate code with other technologies (REST Web Services, CMS / Commerce systems, 3rd party APIs, etc.)
- Optimize application performance in collaboration with Visual Designers, Digital Producers and Front-end Developers.
- Clearly and effectively communicate application architecture and structures to the wider project team
- Design development workflow and processes using successful, proven strategies
CONCEPT CREATIVE - MULTINATIONAL AGENCY - AUCKLAND
29TH MARCH - (MAS010)
Can you create inspiring conceptual ideas truly integrated way both offline and online? Do you have the creative nous and desire to develop ideas across platforms that set the world on fire? Can you produce innovative concepts that embrace emergent trends. This role has the opportunity to work closely and learn from creative leads in the agency. This agency has a new *hot shot* at the helm. It's the perfect opportunity to learn and thrive under fantastic creative leadership.
SENIOR WRITER- MULTINATIONAL AGENCY - AUCKLAND
22ND MARCH (MAS009)
You are a seasoned integrated writer, looking for a new challenge. We need to see portfolios that show extensive brand and integrated writing campaigns, digital work preferably with some retail experience. If you are an award winning writer with proven track record, this agency has an extensive client list that will ensure you get the very best opportunity to produce effective and noteworthy work.
MIDWEIGHT CREATIVE TEAM - MULTINATIONAL AGENCY - AUCKLAND
22ND MARCH (MAS008)
It's exciting times at this Auckland Agency with new *hot shot* international creative leading the charge you'd be mad not to jump onboard and get some quality award winning work in your portfolio. Must have 3 years + experience in creative team. Bonus extra if you've worked on automotive, energy accounts. If you are hungry to succeed in an intimate agency where you get to work across all clients then get in touch now!
SITE CORE TECHNICAL, LEAD - TAURANGA
20TH MARCH (MAS007)
Your main focus is working with our current and prospective clients to understand their strategy and ensure Cucumber is implementing scalable, best practice Sitecore sites to create and maintain long-term sustainable relationships. A senior member of the development team and reporting to the Cucumber CTO, the Sitecore Technical Lead is also responsible for leading (including day to day management) a small group of developers and be excited about mentoring and influencing them to deliver results. Your previous experience with hands on development will be evident and your strong technical ability will back this up.
PA/ADMIN SUPPORT - CONTRACT
STARTUP 16 MARCH (Ref MAS006)
Our Client We are looking for a self-starter with initiative who can roll with the punches.
The role is highly varied and will include a wide range of tasks from data entry, QA, social media interaction, customer service, responding to emails, arranging meetings, general admin support, PA duties, loading information into brand new website, liaising with clients re beta testing and data analysis.
SENIOR WRITER - CONTRACT
10 MARCH (Ref MAS005)
Senior writer with strong brand communications required for a boutique agency in the North Shore. Must have proven ability to demonstrate internal and external brand work, particularly regarding user engagement in the corporate sector.
SENIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNERS - CONTRACT TO PERMANENT FEB 24TH (Ref MAS002)
Our client seeks a Senior Design Extraordinaire for a rolling contract to permanent position. Do you have the ability to interpret design strategy and implement fantastic solutions at an incredibly high-level. My client works with engagement strategies for internal company culture and development over a variety of corporate brands, including the health, energy and govt sectors. If you are highly collaborative, with design thinking approaches, incredible attention to detail, and fully conversant with all design software then this is for you.
APPLY NOW or email us ref MAS002
BRAND STRATEGIST 2ND MARCH (Ref MAS003)
Are you a brand strategist looking to really forge ahead in your career in a design company with a nurturing culture and extensive client list. You must have a pedigree in brand with a thorough understanding of brand identity, digital and social, user touch-points and CX. Better still you can offer high level strategic research and solid client facing skills.
APPLY NOW or email us ref MAS008
SENIOR DESIGN CREATIVE 2ND MARCH (MAS004)
Working across a mixture of large corporate and boutique cleints this agency needs a Senior Creative to work across Brand, Digital and Video Content. If you want to make your mark in a boutique agency, this could be the opportunity you are looking for.