DIGITAL ACCOUNT MANAGER -
An Auckland independent seeks a switched on digital suit that truly understand the broader scope of great design principles and out that converges across digital executions. The team is made up of more traditional design and tech, its small enough to get to work across the business and feel immersed in a group that cares about each other and values individual and collective success.
You'll need to be super organised, collaborative and take ownership of projects – hitting the ground running every time. You will need to have the digital nous and have technical understanding, being able to communicate well internally and to the clients.
Day to day you’ll be working closely with all areas of the agency (digital, design, production and creative) to manage projects from start to finish under the supervision of an Account Director, Digital Director, and support from another Account Manager.
Desired skills and experience
• Strong digital production skills / experience with digital projects
• 2- 5 years of experience in the industry
• Excellent attention to detail and a stickler for process
• Ability to work well under pressure - you don’t shy away from a challenge
• Proactive and motivated with great time management skills
• Excited about the design and digital industry, with a curious and questioning mind
• Quick to learn new software and tools
INTERMEDIATE UX / UI DESIGNER
You've already cut you teeth in an agency or brand. And you've got systems and an efficient working methodology that sees you construct and design incredible user experiences.
From wireframing, to UI build in online projects, you show initiative, digging deep into understanding the user requirement and implementing those insights into the design outcome.
Confident and ambitious, you'll be ready to learn from the senior team and they'll help to guide you to evolve further in your carer.
This is a an exciting role for an intermediate looking to grow their career over a variety of great brands.
JUNIOR/MIDWEIGHT INTEGRATED TEAM OR HYBRID CREATIVES.
Are you a digital native with an integrated book? Or are you a hybrid creative currently working solo but looking to integrate into a highly creative opportunity.
This Auckland independent has a production/entertainment heart, so they'll be some exceptional executions working across their full range of clients.
You'll need to prove your conceptual abilities by way of a portfolio, you'll need to possess digital native thinking and eagerness to get amongst an exceptional team and a desire for career greatness.
Ideally, you've been working inside an agency for a bit, know how to ideate well in a multi-disciplinary team. You'll be excited to work with those who can help you to further develop your career and portfolio of work in a way that demonstrates truly effective and customer-centric campaigns.
SENIOR PHP DEVELOPER
This is a rare opportunity for an experienced developer who has ambitions to progress to a leadership role within an innovative technology company. Working in a space where you get to work with an amazing team an execute some phenomenal outcomes you will build technology solutions that enable the client projects to succeed.
- Lead the design of server-side development solutions for managing data and data flow within applications.
- Develop and deliver high-quality digital platforms based on the PHP umbrella of technologies.
- Integrate code with other technologies (REST Web Services, CMS / Commerce systems, 3rd party APIs, etc.)
- Design development workflow and processes using successful, proven strategies
- Guide junior team members on technology approaches and best practices
- Work alongside the CTO to implement department wide initiative.
- Extensive PHP development experience, enabling you to develop market-leading solutions.
- Excellent knowledge of PHP based frameworks and CMS solutions (SilverStripe, Laravel, Symfony).
- Sharp attention to detail and a passion for new technology.
An established boutique design agency needs an incredibly talented senior designer. You will need to possess strong design lead skills across brand and FMCG and packaging and have an exceptional portfolio to demonstrate it. Working alongside the Creative Director, this role will see you take on a great deal of responsibility and you will be an integral part of this growing team.
If you are strong intermediate looking to take that next step up or a talented senior looking to immerse yourself in an award-winning agency with a wonderful team. Get in touch.
- Min 6-8 + years
- Design agency experience required
- FMCG, packaging and brand experience
- Strong conceptual and ideation ability
- Confidently communicator - internally and externally
- Able to work across multiple projects
- Adobe CS expertise
- Tertiary qualification preferred
INTERMEDIATE UI/UX DESIGNER
Are you an intermediate designer with great promise, that wants to learn the dark arts of User Experience and User Interface design. You'll need to be qualified and trained designer with a love of digital.
They would be working under our UX/UI lead, learning all his tricks and theories, and under the watch of our wonderful and super-experienced Creative Director, who would provide all the mentorship and design direction needed to grow into a great design talent.
Our projects and work are all based on user centred design and we have a number tools we use to get into the heads of the users and design the best online experience for them while satisfying our client’s business needs and. This forms the base of our digital approach and from here we look to the rest of the brand to create a user interface that will surprise and delight, and become an integral part of the client’s brand.
This company believes in the power of design and we believe all our designers need to understand how design works across other parts of the brand, including print and packaging.
We need someone who is relentlessly meticulous but also fast and efficient.