FRONT END DEVELOPER - CONTRACT/PERMANENT
19 OCTOBER 2017
You'll be responsible for building, testing and debugging clean and compliant code. You will work with Server-side developers to integrate this into the final product or solution.
- Lead the design of client side development solutions
- Hand code web-based applications, web pages, emails, and web-based mobile experiences
- Design solid front-end architecture that integrates with other systems and technologies
- Clearly and effectively communicate application architecture and structure to the wider project team
- Write standards compliant XHTML & CSS with thought given to accessibility and SEO
- Optimize front-end application performance in collaboration with Visual Designers, Digital Producers and Server-side Developers.
- Minimum 2 - 3 years commercial experience in front-end web development
- Experience with build tooling and preprocessors (LESS, SCSS, Webpack, Gulp, Grunt etc)
- Strong understanding of responsive & adaptive design principles, including experience with responsive frameworks
- Strong working knowledge developing cross platform/browser compatibility (IE, Firefox, Safari, Opera, etc.) for dynamic web applications
- Familiarity with and adherence to web standards and best practices for load time reduction and accessibility
- Exposure to Server-side technologies. PHP experience is a plus.
- Exposure to popular CMS technologies, SilverStripe experience is a plus.
- Experience with source control tools such as Git
- Pride and ownership in what you create, including a high level of attention to detail
- The ability to communicate in utmost clarity, in writing and in person
This super hot agency is definitely the place to be! Get in touch this position won't last long!
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - PART TIME ROLE
6TH AUGUST 2017(REF MAS049)
You asked for flexibility and in this role you'll have it. As the business development manager (B2B sales), you'll need to:
build good working relationships
understand the needs of your business customers
research the market and prospective clients
present favourably and in a structured professional way face-to-face.
listen to customer requirements and present appropriately to secure contracts
maintain and develop relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone
calls and emails
cold call to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business
respond to incoming email and phone enquiries
negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales
gather market and customer information
create detailed proposal documents tailored to each potential customer
make accurate, rapid cost calculations and provide customers with quotations
negotiate on price, costs, delivery and specifications with clients
liaise with clients to monitor the progress of existing campaigns
record sales and order information into our CRM and budgets
represent the company at events
feed future trends back to stakeholders
review your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets
attend team meetings and share best practice with colleagues.
In return you have a great team environment, supportive of flexible working arrangements, central city based!
4TH JULY 2017 (REF MAS036)
An awesome opportunity has come up in Auckland at an independent agency with a digital focus. You will be amazed by the talent in the room and the growth of the agency. This opportunity with see your career reach new heights.
- Generate and refine branding and campaign concepts that position our clients in market in creative and compelling ways.
- Write manifestos, campaign lines, brand film & radio scripts, headlines and body copy.
- Attend shoots and recordings and direct talent where required.
- Prepare social content calendars and write post and ad copy for social networks including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Edit and write long form website and app copy.
- Prepare blog posts, articles and press releases for our clients.
- Edit blog posts, presentations, articles and press releases.
- Proof content prior to publication, print or presentation.
- 3 - 7 years experience as a professional creative copywriter.
- A portfolio that includes world class creative ideas and long form copy examples.
- Impeccable knowledge of grammar. You take your craft seriously.
- A versatile command of tone and style. You can write for any audience.
- Basic scamping ability. You can draw up an idea well enough to communicate it clearly.
- Basic understanding of Adobe Creative Suite. You can open files and edit copy.
- A team player. You work comfortably as a part of a team that mixes up the traditional creative pairings.
- Comfortable in front of the client. You’re happy to present your ideas and you know how to read a room.
Get in touch now for a confidential chat.
CREATIVE STRATEGIST - AUCKLAND
6TH OCTOBER 2017 (REF: MAS051)
Strategists are the devoted solutionists and problem solvers responsible for the strategy and performance of digital campaigns and technology assets. You will use a wide variety of expertise across art direction, UX design, technical architecture design, performance optimisation, SEO, digital media and UX testing to ensure the performance of our client’s campaigns and technology assets exceeds their expectations and the project brief.