SENIOR PHP DEVELOPER
This is a rare opportunity for an experienced developer who has ambitions to progress to a leadership role within an innovative technology company. Working in a space where you get to work with an amazing team an execute some phenomenal outcomes you will build technology solutions that enable the client projects to succeed.
- Lead the design of server-side development solutions for managing data and data flow within applications.
- Develop and deliver high-quality digital platforms based on the PHP umbrella of technologies.
- Integrate code with other technologies (REST Web Services, CMS / Commerce systems, 3rd party APIs, etc.)
- Design development workflow and processes using successful, proven strategies
- Guide junior team members on technology approaches and best practices
- Work alongside the CTO to implement department wide initiative.
- Extensive PHP development experience, enabling you to develop market-leading solutions.
- Excellent knowledge of PHP based frameworks and CMS solutions (SilverStripe, Laravel, Symfony).
- Sharp attention to detail and a passion for new technology.
You'll be a seasoned Senior Designer with a portfolio that shows your true understanding and love of crafting of beautiful design. You'll be able to demonstrate design strategy across of brand, that will include packaging, print and digital. This recently amalgamated brand agency has a calibre of work and a team that you'll be screaming to join.
INTERMEDIATE UI/UX DESIGNER
A leading Auckland indy is looking for that special someone in join their team. You'll have a few years of working in a brand or agency. You'll have a through understanding of design, across brand, print and packaging and have a thirst to get ahead in the digital and user experience space.
This is a real opportunity for you to thrive. If you are wanting to learn from the best, have a chance to work across multiple brands, creating powerful usable experiences this is he role for you.