RECRUITER FOR MASLOW
29TH AUGUST 2017
Work for us! We are expanding and looking to take on another contract recruiter. You will need to have exceptional people skills, may come from a coaching/HR or current recruiting and looking for a new opportunity. We have a supportive team, and offer autonomy, remote working and flexibility. If this sounds like you, you have a good networks and solid relationship. Get in touch!
4TH JULY 2017 (REF MAS036)
An awesome opportunity has come up in Auckland at an independent agency with a digital focus. You will be amazed by the talent in the room and the growth of the agency. This opportunity with see your career reach new heights.
- Generate and refine branding and campaign concepts that position our clients in market in creative and compelling ways.
- Write manifestos, campaign lines, brand film & radio scripts, headlines and body copy.
- Attend shoots and recordings and direct talent where required.
- Prepare social content calendars and write post and ad copy for social networks including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Edit and write long form website and app copy.
- Prepare blog posts, articles and press releases for our clients.
- Edit blog posts, presentations, articles and press releases.
- Proof content prior to publication, print or presentation.
- 3 - 7 years experience as a professional creative copywriter.
- A portfolio that includes world class creative ideas and long form copy examples.
- Impeccable knowledge of grammar. You take your craft seriously.
- A versatile command of tone and style. You can write for any audience.
- Basic scamping ability. You can draw up an idea well enough to communicate it clearly.
- Basic understanding of Adobe Creative Suite. You can open files and edit copy.
- A team player. You work comfortably as a part of a team that mixes up the traditional creative pairings.
- Comfortable in front of the client. You’re happy to present your ideas and you know how to read a room.
Get in touch now for a confidential chat.
SENIOR AND INTERMEDIATE INTERACTION DESIGNERS -
4TH JULY 2017 (REF MAS032)
As an Interaction Designer you will be working at the intersection of artisan and behavioural science; in a design environment. Your primary mission will be to understand our client’s user and business needs and transform that understanding into user-focused and intuitive products, interfaces, platforms and journeys for mobile, web and more.
Your tasks will include the creation of finished visual interface designs, rapid prototypes, user scenarios, mock-ups and flows.
Other tasks will include:
• Validating ideas and designs through user testing and beta testing - e.g. split testing.
• Designing new user experiences from low-fidelity sketches to hi-fidelity pixel perfect mock-ups.
• Assessing recently released product features to identify potential areas of improvement.
• Developing interactive experiences and visualizations to bring client data to life.
• Working in a sprint environment to validate design concepts with stakeholders and customers.
• Highly detailed communication of design principles + direction, as well as design specifications to front end and back end development teams.
You'll also be ready to branch out and try your hand in adjacent design domains, and support the team as needed.
Some areas that we would look favourably at include;
• A strong work portfolio that demonstrates your systematic and creative design thinking as well as a deep understanding of UI/UX best practices.
• A minimum of five years of UX or interaction design experience; experience with responsive web design and typical frameworks, such as Bootstrap.
• Strong ability to recognize and predict use cases and user interaction, balancing the "happy path" with edge cases, and incorporate them into designs.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills (the ability to effectively sell an idea based on its merit).
• Deep understanding of information design / architecture, based on both general principles and specific user psychology.
• Proficiency in graphic design, digital art, a sensitivity to typography, visual hierarchy, colour, layout, and a general awareness of materials/textures.
• Experience in working with a cross-functional team or rapid software development lifecycle, ideally including Lean UX and agile methodologies.
• A sense of humour and the inclination to wear shoes at least some of the time.
DIGITAL MARKETING COORDINATOR - INTERIOR DESIGN/HOMEWARES
7TH JUNE 2017 (MAS028)
Love Interior Design and Homewares? Excited by a prospect of a client side role? An excellent opportunity for an intermediate content marketing and social media expert to get inside an established brand and help make it their own. Supporting the Marketing Director with events and helping implement the brand/social strategy the role includes, updating the company website, managing ecommerce/CRM, composing content and posts to social media channels. You have a strong grasp of SEO and proven ability to run successful campaigns. The team is fun and in offices just on city fringe this is a great chance to put your stake in the ground and help this brand achieve some great strategic results.
DIGITAL ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - INDIE
ACTIVATION/EXPERIENTAL AND DIGITAL your thing? You know what is it to look at the project with a client view supporting the needs and fostering the good relationship. Working closely with the Digital Producers and CD's you'll get a change to work across some bluechip clients on some fantastic digital projects.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of a great team with extensive experience in this space.
DIGITAL ACCOUNT MANAGER - AUCKLAND
7th April (MAS014)
You'll be the main point of communication for clients during projects & campaigns, serving as the primary coordinator and communicator of all your client’s projects internally. This position collaborates with multiple project teams across client service, creative and technical capabilities. Our Account Managers provide unique oversight and perspective to maintain a common goal while increasing knowledge, communication, and awareness between team members and the client.
DIGITAL STRATEGIST - AUCKLAND
7th April (MAS013)
Strategists are the devoted solutionists and problem solvers responsible for the strategy and performance of digital campaigns and technology assets. You will use a wide variety of expertise across art direction, UX design, technical architecture design, performance optimisation, SEO, digital media and UX testing to ensure the performance of our client’s campaigns and technology assets exceeds their expectations and the project brief.
SENIOR FMCG/PACKAGING GRAPHIC DESIGNERS - CONTRACT 29TH AUGUST (Ref MAS041)
Our client seeks a Senior Designer for ongoing contract. Do you have the ability to interpret design strategy and implement fantastic solutions at an incredibly high-level. My client works with FMCG, Brand and Packaging and requires a technically savvy designer with extensive experience. Must be able to show and demonstrate your acumen in packaging.
APPLY NOW or email us ref MAS002