My client seeks a supportive leader, passionate about mentoring and developing others. Your days will be filled collaborating with project teams, with fellow directors, and on new business. You'll provide strategic and art direction input across multiple projects. And provide design practice leadership to the entire studio. If you're a team player, a self-starter and a passionate design thinker with a proven track record in design leadership, talk to us today.
- Identify design capability development and training opportunities across the studio.
- Ensure periodic review of design team’s approach and deliverables, identifying areas for consolidation or improvement.
- Undertake monthly 1-to-1 meetings with the design team, to provide mentoring, performance management and pastoral care.
- Promote knowledge transfer and best practice sharing between designers and into the broader studio.
- Define creative standards and processes, and ensure they are used consistently by teams.
- Collaborate with fellow Directors to identify preferred design practices, tools or technologies for use within the studio, drawing on internal project experience and external best practice.
- Lead creation of appropriate training material and tools to embody these process improvements.
- Lead training and coaching to embed these process improvements.
- All Directors are assigned to specific projects, to provide oversight and support.
- Consult on Reverse Briefs for new projects.
- Contribute to the Project Design process, and set expectations for the Directors’ engagement with the project.
- Support the Account Strategist in setting the strategic direction of the project.
- Ensure the solution addresses the strategic, business and user goals identified at the project’s outset.
As Design Director, you may be called into further engagement with individual projects:
- Coach team in the development of creative and design solutions.
- Lead the communication of concepts back to the client, or coach team in this.
- Perform Quality Assurance on specific projects’ design deliverables.
- Consult with clients to ensure effective capture of brand needs and design constraints.
- Support teams in the development of proactive ideas for key accounts.
- Support Account Leads in the development of key account strategies.
- Support Account Leads in building senior relationships with client organisations.
- Engage with senior members of the client team and stakeholder groups, advocating for positive project and account outcomes.
- Support Account Leads to sell new initiatives to clients.
- Support Client Services Director with new business meetings and presentations.
- BA in Graphic Design or related experience.
- 8+ years experience with interactive design, preferably having experience with a leading design consulting firm focused on user experience.
- Experienced digital designer with an understanding of the technological aspects of digital touchpoints.
- Proven leadership skills in introducing leading design practices into an organisation: Responsive Web Design, Lean UX, Human centred design, mobile design, performance-based design, etc.
- Business, marketing or advertising experience.
CONTENT MARKETING MANAGER
2 NOVEMBER 2017
Work in a SaaS startup and pave your way to a very bright future with unique B2B marketing role. This would be the companies first dedicated hire in the Marketing/Growth area you will contribute to building out an international digital brand.
We are looking for someone who has experience pulling together marketing strategies leveraging content marketing, SEO, digital lead generation and other channels. This is very much a hands on role. You will be analytical and details focused. You will be responsible for the creation of content: case studies, blog posts, guides, videos, infographics, newsletters, as well as the website itself and the landing pages. You will be distributing the content internationally via social and email campaigns, as well as using analytics to optimise the performance.
Do you know how to tell compelling stories and how to make those stories reach the right readers? Are you passionate about data and insights, but also building an emotional connection with your audience? Are you familiar with the latest SEO trends and know the best tools to get the most out of content? Do you have examples of your work that show that you are a good fit?
We view growth as an experiment driven exercise so experience with the following is important:
- Helping us craft our messaging to ensure our product marketing messaging resonate the value we’re delivering to our customers.
- Building out partnerships with industry experts and our key customers to build an advocacy network.
- Identifying possible opportunities for a referral program to generate viral growth.
- Owning our social channels
You’ll need to be great at:
- Building relationships, both internal and external.
- Identifying opportunities that can be optimised in order to unlock exponential growth.
- Adapting to changing business needs and customer trends.
- Understanding how digital marketing content / creative, direct response, lead generation, and web technologies play a role in driving engagement and conversions.
- Managing many projects at once.
- Explaining complex ideas and solutions.
- An interest in market research, user research, customer insights and data-driven insights would be beneficial.
- 3+ yrs experience in digital marketing / web strategy in fast-paced digital environments
- You’ve worked in an environment where you’ve had a variety of responsibilities and show you can totally nail it
- You’re creative and you’ve got a healthy dose of hustle
- You’re confident with an ego that comes without arrogance. You’ve got strong opinions but you’re a team player
FRONT END DEVELOPER - CONTRACT/PERMANENT
19 OCTOBER 2017
You'll be responsible for building, testing and debugging clean and compliant code. You will work with Server-side developers to integrate this into the final product or solution.
- Lead the design of client side development solutions
- Hand code web-based applications, web pages, emails, and web-based mobile experiences
- Design solid front-end architecture that integrates with other systems and technologies
- Clearly and effectively communicate application architecture and structure to the wider project team
- Write standards compliant XHTML & CSS with thought given to accessibility and SEO
- Optimize front-end application performance in collaboration with Visual Designers, Digital Producers and Server-side Developers.
- Minimum 2 - 3 years commercial experience in front-end web development
- Experience with build tooling and preprocessors (LESS, SCSS, Webpack, Gulp, Grunt etc)
- Strong understanding of responsive & adaptive design principles, including experience with responsive frameworks
- Strong working knowledge developing cross platform/browser compatibility (IE, Firefox, Safari, Opera, etc.) for dynamic web applications
- Familiarity with and adherence to web standards and best practices for load time reduction and accessibility
- Exposure to Server-side technologies. PHP experience is a plus.
- Exposure to popular CMS technologies, SilverStripe experience is a plus.
- Experience with source control tools such as Git
- Pride and ownership in what you create, including a high level of attention to detail
- The ability to communicate in utmost clarity, in writing and in person
This super hot agency is definitely the place to be! Get in touch this position won't last long!
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
6TH OCTOBER 2017 (REF MAS049)
You asked for flexibility and in this role you'll have it. As the business development manager (B2B sales), you'll need to:
build good working relationships
understand the needs of your business customers
research the market and prospective clients
present favourably and in a structured professional way face-to-face.
listen to customer requirements and present appropriately to secure contracts
maintain and develop relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone
calls and emails
cold call to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business
respond to incoming email and phone enquiries
negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales
gather market and customer information
create detailed proposal documents tailored to each potential customer
make accurate, rapid cost calculations and provide customers with quotations
negotiate on price, costs, delivery and specifications with clients
liaise with clients to monitor the progress of existing campaigns
record sales and order information into our CRM and budgets
represent the company at events
feed future trends back to stakeholders
review your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets
attend team meetings and share best practice with colleagues.
In return you have a great team environment, supportive of flexible working arrangements, central city based!
4TH JULY 2017 (REF MAS036)
An awesome opportunity has come up in Auckland at an independent agency with a digital focus. You will be amazed by the talent in the room and the growth of the agency. This opportunity with see your career reach new heights.
- Generate and refine branding and campaign concepts that position our clients in market in creative and compelling ways.
- Write manifestos, campaign lines, brand film & radio scripts, headlines and body copy.
- Attend shoots and recordings and direct talent where required.
- Prepare social content calendars and write post and ad copy for social networks including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Edit and write long form website and app copy.
- Prepare blog posts, articles and press releases for our clients.
- Edit blog posts, presentations, articles and press releases.
- Proof content prior to publication, print or presentation.
- 3 - 7 years experience as a professional creative copywriter.
- A portfolio that includes world class creative ideas and long form copy examples.
- Impeccable knowledge of grammar. You take your craft seriously.
- A versatile command of tone and style. You can write for any audience.
- Basic scamping ability. You can draw up an idea well enough to communicate it clearly.
- Basic understanding of Adobe Creative Suite. You can open files and edit copy.
- A team player. You work comfortably as a part of a team that mixes up the traditional creative pairings.
- Comfortable in front of the client. You’re happy to present your ideas and you know how to read a room.
Get in touch now for a confidential chat.
CREATIVE STRATEGIST - AUCKLAND
6TH OCTOBER 2017 (REF: MAS051)
Strategists are the devoted solutionists and problem solvers responsible for the strategy and performance of digital campaigns and technology assets. You will use a wide variety of expertise across art direction, UX design, technical architecture design, performance optimisation, SEO, digital media and UX testing to ensure the performance of our client’s campaigns and technology assets exceeds their expectations and the project brief.