WE HAVE PARTNER AGENCIES WITH JOBS IN DIGITAL, SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT, DIGITAL ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT AND CREATIVE. IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A NEW MOVE TO THE CULTURE CAPITAL OF AUSTRALIA.
SAM/ACCOUNT DIRECTOR (REF MAS032)
Our client is a busy Design/Activations agency is looking for a professional Account Director who has experience working in the BTL area. They have great clients including FMCG and Pharmaceutical, so the work is varied and interesting. Medium include brochures, POS, collateral, packaging, activations as well as sales promotions, digital and print campaigns.
This is a senior position and requires someone who is naturally upbeat and positive and is able to take initiative, be proactive and enjoy a high level of diversity.
This position has potential for growth as the agency is continually looking to improve output and expand. Producing quality creative and excellent service is extremely important, and they are looking for someone who is able to drive this, work autonomously and take initiative.
- Some skill/personality requirements:
- Excellent ability to provide strategic input to clients and briefs
- Above average organizational skills
- Ability to deconstruct complicated client requirements and reframe into clear, well articulated briefs that offer clear direction
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to drive additional business, contribute to pitches
- Sound knowledge of print production and deadlines
- Contribute towards consistently improving processes and excellence
- Ridiculous attention to detail and ability to be hands on as well
- Passion for design, innovation and forward thinking
- Problem solve with ease whilst maintaining a sense of humour
- Positive, friendly disposition and ability to stay focused under pressure
- Contribute to ensuring a great positive and productive culture in the agency
In essence – this role will suit someone who has high energy, drive, determination and commitment to succeed and deliver excellent outcomes at all times.
It will suit someone from a local BTL agency who has around 6 – 8 years experience (no more) and is looking for new challenges and an opportunity to grow with the business.